Friday, October 29, 2010

My Heart Trusted in Him


Psalm 28:7



    The LORD is my strength,
    The LORD is my shield;
    My heart trusted in Him,
    And I am helped:
    (repeat)

    Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;
    And with my song will I praise Him.
    Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;
    And with my song will I praise Him.
    (repeat) 


The child of God is instructed foremost to speak to himself in psalms -- literally, songs finding their source in the Word of God. I find that Scripture songs are not only a tool to encourage myself in the Lord but are an excellent way to hide God's Word in my heart. Scripture memorization is effortless when paired up with a tune! =)

P.S. Sorry about the extra page full of empty staves at the end of the .pdf file. =/ I promise I'll have that glitch worked out by the time I post the next song. (wink)

No comments: