Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Introducing Perfect Peace Herbal Tea


I had been anticipating the arrival of my first order from The Bulk Herb Store. Oh, what joy! My herb cupboard in my family's kitchen is absolutely to the brim.

It has been so fun to experiment with different tea blends. So far I have come up with Fruit Felicity, Heart at Home (still needs some work), and Perfect Peace -- which is now available for purchase in my little shop! The others will be making their appearance before long.

Perfect Peace became an immediate favorite with my sister, my mom and myself. I've made it for us to enjoy the past few evenings. It makes us feel so relaxed and quite sleepy. =) As for me, it greatly helped with some bad tummy pain caused by a new brand of garlic capsules. Ugh. =( Thank the Lord for herbs!

"Teas (infusions and/or decoctions) have the advantage of being well assimilated, which make them easier for a weakened body to digest. Hot water releases more of the herb's active elements. Best of all, most teas taste great." -- BulkHerbStore.com

View the listing for more info!

No comments: