Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busy but Blessed

Life has become extremely busy and blessed in the recent weeks. My blog might be quiet for some time. There are two longer-type posts (one on the trust you can place in the King James Bible, and another on the importance of dressing like a lady) that I have been wanting so much to finish writing since months ago, but I really can't see when I will be able to share them. That makes me sad because sharing with you, my readers, what the Lord lays on my heart is something I love doing. Even so, I am committed to redeeming every moment of time God has entrusted to my care, and I long to give my best to the responsibilities He has blessed me with. Blogging just happens not to be one of those things right now.

The Lord has been teaching me such precious lessons lately. I have faced some hard trials that I wish I just didn't have to go through, but His everlasting arms are beneath me and His sheltering wings are over me! I am so safe. There is no more wonderful place to be than in the center of His will.

Perhaps next week I will be able to finish a post about some big changes that I will be facing in three weeks... big changes concerning Bible college. God has led me through some stony paths. I have a long way still to travel. But I will follow on! 

I will write as I find time and as the Lord leads. Until then, I pray the Lord is blessing your life as richly as He is mine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Naomi! Please forgive me for not even writing you back. I have received your emails and it has been so good to hear about how the Lord is working in your life.:) It's always very difficult when you feel like God's will is so different than you would have expected. I'll be praying for you with this new job and preparation for Bible College. Pray for me that the Lord would make clear my next step in life. I'm realizing that sometimes God's will is not what I might have expected to be glorifying to Him and yet it is! Keep trusting Him, friend! Lord bless you!

Southern Sunrise said...

Now it is my turn to tell YOU thank you for the encouraging comment you left on my blog! =) I agree; God is so good! I'm glad that the post on Psalm 23 was a blessing to you!

I enjoy reading your blog pretty often...even though I don't always get around to leaving a comment. =)

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks