Monday, April 6, 2009

Mittens for Me (Yay!)

 

I finished my second pair of mittens, begun Thursday, yesterday evening. This pair is for me, specifically designed according to my passion for purple; I just love them!!! These are done in a wide Fibonacci stripe sequence (4, 5, 7, and 9 rows). I'm going to begin another pair this evening... still deciding on the colors.

 

As you can see, my dear little ktty sneaked into the photo. (chuckle) Duchess loves soft, cushioned things and the blanket I was using for a background was no exception. Isn't she a beautiful kitty? (below)


PATTERN DETAILS 

Title: Toasty Knitted Mittens
Yarn: Lion Brand "Cupcake," "Wool-Ease," and "Babysoft"
Colors: Sugarplum, Violet, Pink and White Pompadour (two strands together)

1 comment:

Naomi Ungry said...

Tranferred from my previous blog

Miss Mouse said...

I just loved being able to look at all the work you've been doing, Naomi! Thanks for sharing it! You have done a lovely job!!! Keep up the good work!

Love,

Hannah