Saturday, December 18, 2010

The John 3:16 Story

Here's something a little different that I'd like to share today. It touches my heart every time I hear it.



Author Unknown
Narrated by Bruce Frye


A little boy was selling newspapers on the corner...


Go down the street to that big white house... 
Just say "John 3:16" and they will let you in.


John 3:16... I don't understand it, but it sure makes a cold boy warm.


John 3:16... Boy, I sure I don't understand it, but it sure makes a hungry boy full.


John 3:16... I sure don't understand it, but it sure makes a dirty boy clean.


John 3:16... I don't understand it, but it sure makes a tired boy rested.


John 3:16... "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." 

John 3:16... I don't understand why, but it sure makes a lost boy saved.

Swaddling by Liz Swindle
He gave His only begotten Son.

No comments: