Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Meal {Christmas Blessings}


My family had such a wonderful Christmas together this year. We ate our meal on Christmas Eve, and what a delicious feast it was! Mom pulls out her china dishes for all special occasions.


Mom's china was given to her by her grandma (my Gammie, see picture in below post). So-o-o pretty!


 Our table laden with food...


 Honey and spice glazed ham


Cranberry sauce


Green bean casserole (made by my younger sister Bonnie; it's her favorite =)


 Hash brown casserole (made by my older sister Emily)


Candied sweet potatoes (made by myself and successfully "nutritionized" to an extent =D)




 Mom's amazing rolls


Here's my personal spead. Everything was simply superb! (However, I made my eyes bigger than my stomach and had to save some of my food for the next day. =) This Christmas's meal was especially special as all of the ladies in my family had a part in preparing it. I'm thankful for the memories we made.

No comments: