Friday, February 18, 2011

Thy Glories Known Photography


I love to get a fresh start on things!

Those who visit my photography blog might notice that beyond this entry, all of the photos are of a rather small size and poor quality. I at one time had hoped to update every last photo on my blog but then realized what an impossible undertaking it would be.

So, I have created a whole new blog devoted to my photography of God's beautiful world. 


Isaac Watts declared in his hymn, "There's not a plant or flow'r below, but makes Thy Glories Known." The glory of God is exactly what I wish to portray in my photography.

I plan to keep my posts short and simple from now on as it should enable me to share photos more regularly. And share those photos I must for I have simply hundreds languishing within dozens of discs. =)

I hope this new endeavor will be a blessing to you!

No comments: