Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Virtual Recipe Index

My food blog over at Recipes from Naomi has undergone a few updates lately. For some time I had been wanting to build a virtual index of the ninety-three recipes (and counting) that I have on my recipe blog. It finally happened! This new feature should make browsing much easier for my visitors. Now to resize all of those old photos... =)



I hope to have some new recipes posted soon. How do these sound?

  • Chocolate Applesauce Muffins
  • Pumpkin Muffins 
  • Coconut Bread 
  • Garlic Breadsticks
  • Cornmeal Hotcakes
  • Cinnamon Biscotti 
  • Chocolate Biscotti 
  • Peanut Butter Biscotti 
  • Chocolate Cream Pie 
  • Butter Pecan Ice Cream
  • Chocolate Ice Cream  
  • Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
  • Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (yes, I've been experimenting with ice cream recipes lately!)
  • Cheesy Meat-Stuffed Manicotti
  • Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Casserole 
  • Au Gratin Potatoes
  • Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole 
  • Candied Sweet Potatoes
  • Spaghetti Corn 
  • Creamy Chicken Rice Soup 


Savory Beef Casserole (or Pot Pie)



Yum! I love food.

No comments: