Saturday, June 4, 2011

Promises for Good


The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: 
but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.


The hope of the righteous shall be gladness
but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.

Proverbs 10:24, 28

Also see Psalm 37:3-5 and 62:5

In the photos: It was a gorgeous morning in Indiana. I found some beautiful bushes growing divine-smelling honeysuckle, blackberries and another species of berry (the blue flowers are their blossoms). All this loveliness was covered in spider webs and drenched in dew. It was so beautiful it gave me goosebumps. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings from Kako, Naomi! Thank you for this very encouraging post! The Lord is faithful to give us only good-no matter what the form seems.:)

I did receive you email but I am pretty busy right now. I will try to get something out to you soon! Love to you!!:)