Friday, May 6, 2011

Regency Lace Shawl


I figured it was about time to write about the shawl. Counting the two times I reworked my first shawl, this is my fifth one to knit. I absolutely love this shawl pattern. It's graceful and warm yet lightweight enough that it doesn't feel cumbersome. The pattern is fairly simple to knit and it gets easier every time. As always, I used Lion Brand Homespun yarn, this time in the color "Regency." I originally made it to sell at our village craft fair but, seeing as no one was interested, it's mine now. =)

2 comments:

Darleen Weston said...

This is beautiful! Wow, I have been very impressed with you and your blog...excellent resources, convicting posts, and amazing photography! I am very encouraged by your dedication to Christ and his standards...God bless you very much! Joleen Waltman (Oh, if you're wondering, I found your blog through the Sebo Family's)

Naomi Ungry said...

Thank you for your kind comment, Joleen! I am so glad the Lord has used my blog to be a blessing to you -- that's my purpose and prayer!